CANDLE CARE & INFORMATION
- Please make sure you read the warning label at the bottom of your candle. If you don’t understand it, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The first most important step is your first burn. PLEASE don’t blow out the candle until the wax has completely melted over the entire surface and edges of the container. This helps an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- CAUTION: Please be careful of any additives in the candle. It is very important that no additives are touching the wick at anytime, and anything large is taken out during the first burn.
- Please Ensure that you only burn your candles for 2-3 hour periods at a time. If the burn time does exceed this, it can cause the glass to crack & the candle could become faulty.
- Be sure to only trim your COTTON wicks after each burn.
- Always be extra cautious when burning your candle as it is an open flame.